1) No drugs or drug items, alcohol, health/energy drinks, bulk/bottled water, soft drinks, wine, popcorn/kettle corn or food (other than small samples) to be consumed on show premises are allowed.
2) No complimentary food, gum or candy is allowed in your booth at Tulsa Fairgounds.
3) Electric saws, power tools, television sets and equipment used in demonstrations must be approved in ADVANCE of the show.
4) Head sets are not allowed for demonstrations.
5) No burning of candles or any open flames.
6) No smoking in the building.
7) Music played in an exhibitor's booth should not be audible in surroundings booths or aisles.
8) Only Service Animals under the ADA are allowed. Service Animals must be harnessed, leashed or tethered.
9) Children are the responsibility of the parents and are not allowed to run around in the show.
10) Solicitation of forthcoming shows by other promoters is not allowed.
11) No political and/or voting pamphlets or information is allowed at the show.
1) No canopies or tent covers of any type are allowed at Tulsa Fairgrounds.
2) All hanging items must be inside your booth. Do not hang things on the pipe/drape poles at Tulsa Fairgrounds.
3) All display equipment and merchandise must be within the exact boundaries of your booth.
4) No Sub-Leasing, Selling or Sharing your booth space to someone else.
5) All tables must be skirted to the floor.
6) Booths must be open for business and manned every day during show hours.
7) The Fire Marshal requires all table coverings and decorations to be non-flammable materials. Exhibitors must obey all city and state regulations.
8) Exhibitors must tape down all electric cords on the floor for everyone's protection.
1) Each 10' x 10' booth will have 8' high black draping on 3 sides at Tulsa Fairgrounds.
2) The merchants structural (grid) height of each booth cannot exceed 10'.
3) Booth space is assigned on a first come category basis.
4) Print a copy of your Booth Contract for your records (contract will not be mailed to you).
5) Booth assignments will not be changed after assignments are published.
6) The building will be open 1 hour before and 1 hour after show hours every day for booth maintenance.
7) There is 24 hour Security for the show.
8) Each Vendor must provide and is responsible for their own insurance coverage.
9) NO REFUNDS due to weather conditions.
****ALL BOOTHS MUST BE PAID IN FULL 45 DAYS BEFORE THE START (1ST DAY) OF THE SHOW. A $100.00 LATE FEE WILL BE ADDED TO THE BALANCE AND THE TOTAL MUST BE PAID IN CASH (NO CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS) at Tulsa Fairgrounds.****
1) Receiving and/or sending of merchandise is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
2) All booths must be fully stocked for selling at the show or taking custom orders.
3) Use Exit Doors for re-stocking merchandise during the show.
4) Merchants must collect Oklahoma Sales Tax on all sales. Merchants must provide Oklahoma Tax ID number, Federal Tax ID number or personal social security number for the Oklahoma Tax Commission. A list of all vendors will be sent to the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
1) All food products must have INSURANCE VERIFICATION AND LICENSED BY CITY AND COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS of the appropriate state and approved by the fairgrounds. Copies of all permits must be submitted to organizer 45 DAYS BEFORE THE START (1ST DAY) OF THE SHOW..
2) All food items must be prepackaged in sealed containers to eliminate eating on show premises at Tulsa Fairgrounds.
3) Only SMALL AMOUNTS of food items for sampling is allowed at Tulsa Fairgrounds.
4) SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN zip lock baggies, twist tie packaging, etc is NOT ALLOWED at Tulsa Fairgrounds.
5) ALL FOOD VENDORS must have approval from the organizer prior to submitting their booth application.